Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition Europe
Experience and customized innovation
for effective and responsible livestock farming
A stakeholder committed to sustainability
Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition Europe embraces principles of the circular economy and sustainable development at various levels. As a bio-industry stakeholder, we implement production processes that respect the environment. Moreover, our solutions respond as much to societal issues related to animal health and welfare as it does to the economic performance of livestock and their impact on the environment.
- Effectively manage dietary resources
- Improve the life cycles in animal production
- Work towards the sustainability of our planet
Bio-industry, the foundation
of our identity
Our amino acids are produced using agricultural raw materials and through fermentation processes. Life science is at the heart of our work and our preoccupations.
Producer of amino acids for more than 40 years, we make sure that we respond to the multiple challenges related to livestock industries. We have therefore developed AJI-CS™: an expert process for our customers and customized amino acid blends designed in order to respond to new issues in animal nutrition.
The Benefits of our amino acids
- Accurately responds to animals’ nutritional and functional needs
- Reduces the environmental footprint of livestock farming
- Improves the life cycles of products
- Mitigates climate change
- Contributes to animal health and welfare
- Reduces the dependence on protein in livestock productions
AjiPro®-L, the solution designed for ruminant animals
In order to assist dairy farmers, our teams have developed a protected lysine formula: AjiPro®-L. This innovative solution guarantees greater product stability in the rumen and maximizes its positive effects on the animal.
Creating customized solutions
- 1Analyze the customer’s needs
- 2Identify the adapted dietary solution and select the amino acids
- 3Our teams will then create and implement a customized solution
- 4Analyze results and continue to innovate
Products subjected to a strict inspection process
Reliable Supply Chain
A guaranteed supply, selected transporters
Compliance with European Regulations
Products perfectly compliant with regulations
Waste-less production and sustainable solutions
Intellectual Property Protection
Bacterial strains patented by Ajinomoto
Continual R&D for targeted solutions
R&D-BASED INNOVATIVE EXPERTISE
Innovation has been the very essence of Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition Europe since it was created. As a major stakeholder in bio-industry, we strive to perfect our fermentation technologies, the basis for amino acid production. We are pioneers in animal nutrition research in order to design dietary solutions with greater effectiveness.
An Incubator of Savoir-Faire
- R&D Laboratories in Amiens (France)
- Research Institute for Bioscience of Kawasaki (Japan)
- Bangkok Animal Research Centre, BARC (Thailand)
- Research institutes and partner universities in animal nutrition (Europe, Canada, United States, Australia, South America)
- Livestock industry institutes and professionals
Animal nutrition research
We benefit from more than 40 years of expertise in amino acid-based animal nutrition research. With our customers’ current and future needs at the heart of our preoccupations, this research works towards making systems more efficient for the economy and environment.
- 15 researchers and nutritionists in France
- 2 laboratories
- 10 amino acids for our solutions
- 40+ years of production and services
- 7 area sales manager
- 15 agents and their services
- 57 countries served
Member of a global specialty company
Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition Europe is a subsidiary of the Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition Group (AANG), which belongs to the Japanese Ajinomoto Group. The latter is a world leader in the fermentation-based production of amino acids through fermentation for animal and human nutrition. With international locations, we distribute our products in 57 countries, throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
an All-in-One Service
- Sales and technical teams
- Customer analysis labs
- Production factory in Amiens and production partners around the world
- A distribution network and local agents
- Certified transporters
Always adapting to
Our sales administration teams are organized by country so that each customer benefits from a single contact. For the delivery of products, we propose 4 transportation methods in order to respond to the specificities of each customer.
Map of the Group’s locations
- Agent / Distributor
- Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition Group & Affiliates
A WELL-ESTABLISHED FIGURE IN THE LIVESTOCK INDUSTRY
Since its creation in 1974, Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition Europe has always been at the industry’s forefront. Each time we have shown that we know how to anticipate the needs of the livestock industry and propose amino acids that respond to these needs. Currently faced with new issues and different contexts, we continue to go one step further with customized AJI-CS™ solutions.
Pioneer in the amino acid market
- AJI-CS™ (2018)
- AjiPro®-L (2018)
- L-Valine (2009)
- L-Tryptophan (2000)
- L-Threonine (1987)
- L-Lysine Liquid (1994)
- L-Lysine (1976)
Creation of Eurolysine, a Franco-Japanese alliance between Ajinomoto and Orsan
Construction of the factory in Amiens, France.
Production of the first amino acid: L-Lysine
Creation of the amino acid analysis Customer Laboratory
Subsidiary becomes 100% Ajinomoto
Eurolysine becomes Ajinomoto Eurolysine
New name: Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition Europe